Sunday, August 5, 2012

I Love to See the Temple

My two weeks in Idaho with the kids was awesome. After my family reunion, Chris flew back home for work and I stayed for a couple weeks. It was so nice to just relax at my parents, see Chris's family, see awesome friends that I miss, and go to Education Week with my mom. Which I forgot to mention in the last post, that I am SO grateful for Chris's parents, Jamie, Tosha and my Dad for watching the kids so I could attend. One of the days, we went into the Visitor's Center by the temple and had a picnic. I was also able to go to my home ward's Ward Temple Night with my parents. Thanks again to Chris's parents for watching the kids :) It had been too long since I'd been to a session.
 These two have such a sweet bond - they are truly best friends.








No comments: