Sunday, August 5, 2012

Idaho cont..

I wish I had gotten pictures with Lindy and Hayley, but I was so happy to get some time with some of my best friends. I've know Lindy since I was 5, and Hayley has been one of Chris's great friends since High School. So she then became one of my great friends after we got married. We went to a "ripped" workout class and pulled some muscles ;), and hung out at her house once. Lindy came out to my parent's house and Lily was able to play with my cranky kids:) I also wish I had gotten a picture or 2 with my mom at Education week!  
My parent's neighbors across the street, have a couple girls that love to babysit. So everytime we're up there, my kids love to go play at their house. One of the days, they wanted to a tea party and this is what Dani and Emmy through together for Addy, Ellie, and Mason. It was so cute!


 The next batch of pictures is just relaxing in the nice cooler weather, a yard to run around in, and daily sprinkler under the trampoline fun:














 this is what happens when kids go snooping in Grandpa's drawers and find his Grandma's wig.


We had a blast:) Thanks to Chris for letting us stay away that long, my parents for letting us stay that long, and to Roses's for watching my kids and meeting up at the zoo...and to my friends that I was able to make contact with :) It was fun!

No comments: