Monday, June 20, 2011

I'm so glad when Daddy comes home...

First trip home, the first weekend in June:
I wish I had video of the kids when they saw Chris pull up in the parking lot on Friday morning. Mason almost jumped out of my arms, yelling "papa! papa!" and Addy squealed, Daddy's home!! and ran after him. It was the sweetest thing. He left Vegas around 8:30pm and drove through the night, stopping to rest a couple times. It's a long drive, not a lot of time here and costs a lot..but SO worth it. I wish I could say it gets easier..but everytime we have to say goodbye it just gets harder and harder for me. We made the most of it though and once again, I'm so grateful for such a hardworking husband that is willing to make this sacrifice to get a good job for us. I just keep praying that we'll get offered a job before this internship is up, so we don't have to do this the whole 12 weeks.









No comments: