Tuesday, June 14, 2011

the past few days..

So obviously I didn't stick with the updating everyday thing. For many reasons, but mainly..1: I talk to Chris everyday, so I didn't need to put that on the blog everyday. 2: it made time go slower. So, I prefer the weekly update with pics and the highlights of what we did that week. These pics are mainly from this past weekend.
There's 3 weeks left till baby McKinley comes..I am sooooo ready to be done being pregnant..but scared to death to have 3. I'm progressing right along, so hopefully everything will work out and she'll either come early or my induction on the 6th will go smoothly when Chris is here.

Anything he can push, he uses as a walker.

There's a couple 8 yr old girls in our ward that love to play with Addy. So they were over last night to jump on the tramp with her.





Cheese!


Picking flowers


Pushing Addy in the car


From day 1, he loves to burrow in blankets and anything soft. So when we lay out the blanket on the grass, he's rolling around in it for 10-15 mins.




No comments: