Friday, June 10, 2011

Sunshine!

Finally! After a week of rain, we got one good day of sunshine. Even though it wasn't "hot," I busted out the pools and put the kids in. With the breeze, it was a little chilly for playing in the cold water, but we enjoyed the nice warm rays anyway.


Chris's schedule is usually M-Th, 7-5..but he's working overtime this weekend since they're blowing some stuff up and it's really good experience. Plus, time and a half can never hurt. So he worked till 8 yesterday and is working 6:30-6:30 today and tomorrow. Some people ask if it's getting any easier, and my answer is an easy NO! I absolutely hate being away from him, and hearing Addy say she misses him. But I keep praying and having faith that will we have a job offer soon and we can move and be a family again. Plus, in a few weeks I'll have this baby and all the extra hormones will be gone:)








he got bored and went to play in the dirt


time to lay in the sun and get warm..




1 comment:

The Carlsens said...

Okay so when you move to Vegas I'm gonna come visit. Seriously. I wanna lay outside and have the kids run around and play in the little pools. Oh Indiana, I miss you!