Monday, June 20, 2011

Part 2

Chris worked overtime this month, which we took the opportunity to use and have him come home again on Father's Day weekend. The thought of going a whole month without seeing each other was too overwhelming. His next trip home will be the first of July for the baby! We didn't get to celebrate Father's Day on Sunday with him since he had to leave in the morning to drive back, but we soaked up every minute with him Friday and Saturday. We had a Father's Day/June Birthday party with the Roses Saturday night..and during the day we took the kids to a carnival they've had set up in town. It was perfect, with lots of little rides for younger kids. The next couple weeks are going to be busy..which is bittersweet. It'll make the time go by quicker, but at the same time I'm still nervous to have 3 kids 3 and under, and the possibility of Chris being gone still for another month. But I am SOOOO ready to be done being pregnant for a LONG time. We have an Anderson reunion coming up this weekend. Addison turns 3 next week on the 28th! I can't believe it..but she's so excited! And then Chris will fly in the 1st!
Friday:











Poor Addy must have had an allergic reaction on Saturday to something..her right cheek got so red and puffy. And notice how everyone is bundled up and cold..it's the end of JUNE!! Get me out of here and down to Vegas!


presents!

Mason stole her bat and ball


we forgot a lighter, so they had to pretend to blow out the candles.








I never have pictures of me when I'm pregnant..especially at 38 weeks..but at the least the stroller is covering me:)


Addy LOVED every minute.




I want on!!!



No comments: