Monday, March 12, 2012

21 questions for Addison

Saw this on Pinterest and had to do it. Ask your kids these questions..some of their answers are hilarious, embarrassing and sweet:) Gotta love Pinterest


1. What is something Mommy always says to you?

Addison: stay in bed

2. What makes Mommy happy?

Addison:when I stay in bed

3. What makes Mommy sad?

Addison: when I don't listen

4. How does Mommy make you laugh?

Addison: when you're silly

5. What was Mommy like as a child?

Addison: ummm, I don't know

6. How old is Mommy?

Addison: 16, haha...ummm 2 something

7. How tall is Mommy?

Addison: taller than Dad, haha. (she likes to make herself laugh)

8. What is Mommy's favorite thing to do?

Addison: ummm.. hug me

9. What does Mommy do when you're not around?

Addison: watch your own show

10. If Mommy becomes famous, what will it be for?

Addison: ummm, what's famous?

11. What is Mommy really good at?

Addison: you're really good at making stuff

12. What is Mommy not very good at?

Addison: you're not good at turning the tv on, hahaha

13. What does Mommy do for her job?

Addison: make me food

14. What is Mommy's favorite food?

Addison: cheerios

15. What makes you proud of Mommy?

Addison: playing with me

16. If Mommy were a cartoon character, who would she be?

Addison: Dora

17. What do you and Mommy do together?

Addison: Make crafts

18. How are you and Mommy the same?

Addison: we giggle

19. How are you and Mommy different?

Addison: I'm different than you because you're a lady

20. How do you know Mommy loves you?

Addison: because you always say it all the time

21. Where is Mommy's favorite place to go?

Addison: the park

3 comments:

Hodges Family said...

I love this idea! I am going to do it with Michael!

Jessica said...

How fun! I'm gonna have to steal this:)

Harward Family said...

That is so cute!! Thanks for the idea and sharing. Going to try it with my kids.