Friday, March 2, 2012

bonks, popcorn trees, and friends

Can this kid ever eat anything normal and not get it EVERYWHERE!? He doesn't lick it, he digs it out with his hand and shoves it in his mouth...oh the fun of boys:)
he needs a brother to wrestle with
he's become my little helper at dinnertime..he LOVES to play with the utensils and help mix stuff...so cute!I snapped some pictures of these cuties at preschool on Thursday. I loves these girls, they play so well together and are so sweet. Eva, Karlee, Irelynn and Addy
Addy so excited to show Daddy her worksheets from preschool.Pebbles! Love this face! and for the lovely goose eggs :( Addy was running outside in our backyard on Thursday, and sometimes that rock we have can get slippery. She slipped and hit hard..bruising her elbows and hitting her face obviously.
This bottom picture was right after while I was trying to ice it. You can't see the bump very well, but that side of her face kinda swelled up that night.
And Mason's was very obvious. He fell off the stroller in the parking lot at the park while I was loading the kids in the van. I got kind of scared when I picked him up and saw his all scratched and swelling so fast. But he's a tough boy and was just fine.Love his eyes.. I love the landscaping they do here in Providence..we have this beautiful "popcorn tree" as the kids call it in our front yard.
this is our neighbor's house, but our tree:)

No comments: