Saturday, March 10, 2012

"papa"

My Dad trives truck, and when we heard that we were moving here he asked his company if they ever get runs down here. They said nope..they never have. He's been able to get runs to where all my siblings live, which makes it nice to be able to see them all without having to take work off. Well last week, they told him they had a run down here and asked if he wanted it:) We got a couple days with him and my mom and had a great time. Sadly, one of the days was a horrible wind storm day with 50mph winds...but I'm very grateful I had them here to help entertain the kids since we couldn't go outside. We love every minute we can get with them. We had lots of back and forth drives to take my Dad to and from the truck stop where Mason was in truck heaven! We'll drive anywhere to get to see them:) The title of this post is "papa" because that's what Mason calls his Grandmas and Grandpas for some reason.

We even witnessed a miracle! Grandpa changing a dirty diaper!Mason was in heaven with all the wrestling, tackling and being thrown around by Grandpa. He even kept running back for more spanks with Grandpa's shoe:)

No comments: