Friday, March 23, 2012

Ready to Run!!

As I type, my very handy and handsome husband is setting up our treadmill. It got delivered on Wednesday and if I was strong enough to carry it up the stairs I would have set it up myself so I could start running. It was a very much needed and wanted item that was purchased out of our tax refund. The rest of that check went to debt. Anyway..I have been SO frustrated with myself that I'm not in the tip top shape that I had hoped to be 8 months after Kinley was born. Home videos are hopeless with my kids and the gyms here are too far away and expensive. So we found this Golds Gym treadmill on Walmart.com and it is now going up in our room next to our bed. I will roll out of bed in the morning and jump on, and jump on before I go to bed at night. No more excuses. Running isn't exactly pleasurable for me..but it works the fastest and just burns the fat off everywhere so I have learned to love it. Chris loves it too..so it's perfect for both of us. I can't wait to get running!!

3 comments:

The Carlsens said...

Um, did u get on this morning?

Mindy said...

I sure did!! Not the same as running early in the morning with you in Chicago though:)

Kevin and Kelly said...

Nice!! Have fun :)!!