Friday, March 9, 2012

McKinley

aka: Kinley,Kin Kin, Kinners. This little girl is so much fun. She's so laid back, and from what I hear she's like most 3rd children...just goes with the flow of all the craziness around her from her two older siblings. She's probably the most vocal at her age out of our 3 kids. Or maybe it's because she's the first of our kids to not ever take a binky. That's been an adjustment..especially with sleep training her. She still doesn't sleep completely through the night consistently. People always talk about how you love all your children the same amount, just in different ways. And we noticed that of course when we had Mason..but probably even more when we had Kinley. I felt a special bond with her when I was pregnant...and I used to joke that Heavenly Father was allowing me to feel that, because it was so hard for me to accept having another baby that close. I was terrified and didn't know how I was going to do it. But I felt a bond with her and I continue to feel that different closeness when I see her. She just has this face that lights up your day when you see her. She's so happy and has a sweetness about her and eyes that connect with yours and all your stresses go away. Her siblings adore her and her them. She never lets them out of her sight, even if it means her tipping over to turn around and see where they went. I know this girl had a mission to fulfill and wasn't waiting any longer to come down. And I can't imagine not having her here with us right now.

No comments: