Sunday, March 18, 2012

Dancing Girl

So Addy and her friends had been in the 2-3 yr old class..and it started getting really full, so the teacher moved her, Karlee, and Hailey up to the 4-5 yr old class. She said they listened really well and were focused so she thought they'd do better in the older class. The teacher was having to stop a lot for the younger girls and it was pretty annoying, so we thought it'd be a good change. There's only about 8 girls in this one. I still don't know how I feel about it. The first half is on the bar working on technique..and I can tell the girls get a little restless. The other class did some fun dances which I know they loved. I know they need to learn the positions..but at the same time I like watching them practice a dance:) The tap part is fun, they're working on a dance for that still. We'll finish out the month and see if it changes at all.

Her farmers tan cracks me up:)