Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Another Beautiful Day!

I was so excited that Tuesday was a GORGEOUS day! After a few hours of packing (addy packed the hangers), I took Addy for a walk and she was so excited the whole time! Our neighbors have horses and roosters etc, which Addy was bouncing in her stroller about:) When we got back home, I took her out on the deck and let her play with our cats..which I don't think Batty was too thrilled about:) She kept grabbing handfuls of skin and pulling him towards her. I can't wait for our summer to start so I can play with Addy outside everyday!!













3 comments:

Jaimie said...

How fun! Love the hat. :) She way looks like Chris. I am definitely looking forward to when the girls can go outside too! We're all getting cabin fever...

Lynette said...

Oh my gosh, Addy is too stinkin' cute! I just wish we could come visit you so Brooklyn and I can play with her again. I'm jealous that you guys have so much to do out there. Brooklyn would love the chickens!

Heather Davies said...

She is too cute! Her little facial expressions are priceless! I was reading through your blog and I saw those books you recommended. They sound really good! I want to be sweet when I'm telling Ryder not to do something, but it can be really hard! Anyway, hope you guys are doing great!