Thursday, April 2, 2009

Firsts

Mindy's answers in pink..Chris's in green.

Who was your FIRST prom(dance) date? Andy Lewis ~ Cassidy Clement

First date? We won't count all the ones I snuck out on before I turned 16..so technically my first date after I turned 16, was I believe.. with my sister-in-law's brother Mike. ~ Cassidy Clement

Do you still talk to your FIRST love? Yes..I'm weird like that, I still talk to all my ex's ~ Yes

What was your FIRST job? I mowed lawns from the age of 8-16..at 16 I started at Mrs. Powell's ~ Dishwasher at Rutabaga's

FIRST car? 97 Chevy Lumina ~1986 Mazda MX6 ("black magic")

Who was the FIRST person to text you today? Lindy ~ Jake

Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning? Addy (she wakes me up) ~Mindy(she woke me up with German pancakes and eggs)

Who was your FIRST grade teacher?Mrs. Harker ~ Mrs.Lindquist

Who was your FIRST Kiss? Let's not count the ones in Elementary..so first REAL kiss was: Matt Wilding ~ Cassidy Clement

Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane? California for my best friend's wedding in San Diego ~ Alabama(mission)

Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk? Laura Evans, No, I really need to get contact info for her. ~ AJ Jensen -Yes, he's actually in our ward.

Where was your FIRST sleepover? Back when we lived by IF High School..my best friend lived right next door..Laura Evans ~ Austin Loftus

Who was the FIRST person you talked to today? Chris ~ Mindy

What was the FIRST thing you did this morning? Went and got Addy out of her crib! I love seeing that big smile each morning! ~ Woke up and went back to sleep (day off from work)

What was the FIRST concert you ever went to? Nickelback ~ Boys 2 Men

FIRST foreign country you've been to? Both: Never been.

FIRST movie you remember seeing? Fox and the Hound ~ Land Before Time

When was your FIRST detention? I honestly can't remember..I think I had one once..but can't remember. ~ 2nd Grade-We had a substitue teacher named Mrs. Richie. I was going through the alphabet saying her name with all the letters and when I got to "B"..she heard me and sent me to dentention.

What was the FIRST state you lived in? Both: Idaho

Who was your FIRST roommate? BYU-I, La Jolla apts-Jennifer Miskin! (can't remember her maiden name) ~ my brother Shawn

What happened the FIRST time you were pulled over driving? Did you get a ticket? I was working and hurrying over to their other store across town to get some more product and was going 35 in a 25...he was so rude and had no sympathy, was just ticket happy. ~ Too many to remember them all..they all run together.

2 comments:

Requel said...

That's funny. What a fun game. Reading Chris's answers brought back a lot of memories for me. Not cause my first kiss was Cassid! Ha ha. But just cause I was friends with them all too. So long ago. Addison is so cute by the way.

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

Cassidy should feel special if she ever reads this, she was the answer to a lot of the questions. So funny! Those books sound great, i might have to get the older age one.