Saturday, May 19, 2012

past couple weeks

Here's the sad pictures of my pink eye babies. They were still so happy though. Luckily, they were the only two that got it, and I'm praying we can all stay healthy for awhile. 2 weeks cooped up felt like a year.

 My gift that was left at my door while I was sick. Nichole, you're amazing! The muffins were so delicious and the kids still ask for this everyday:)
 Our little mover. This picture makes her look funny, but she's our little hobo spider. She's EVERYWHERE! I forgot how crazy this stage is. She'll crawl halfway up the stairs and cry because she doesn't know what to do. She's pulling the ends off the door stoppers, eating everything off the floor, pulling things off the shelves...she pulled the cord that I didn't see dangling off the cupboard and it pulled our george foreman off and broke. Luckily, it didn't land on her! She's so much fun though. Her personality is coming out and she just makes us all so happy. She's so much happier now that she can go wherever she wants and doesn't have to wait for you to pick her up.

 CHEESE!
Before I forget. Mason was supposed to get his ears tubed last week. We show up at the ENT's office with our referral form and we'd had 2 confirmation phone calls reminding us of our surgey appt. The Dr looks at his ears and confirms that he would qualify for, and needs them tubed. Obviously we already know that. Apparently this was just another wasted appt for them to make more money by having 2 Doctors look at his ears. I waited 2 months for this!?!? So his surgey is now in June. 3 months later. I'm so frustrated..but what can you do!! Gotta love the money making healthcare system:) I'll be so happy once this over, and so will Mason! We now have another antibiotic to put him on, because he's had fluid in his ears these whole 2 months waiting for the surgery.

No comments: