Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Seriously?!

Maybe I'm done having kids. You think you hit a certain age mark where certain sneaky things haven't happened yet, and you're in the clear. Nope..what was I thinking. Mason just turned 2. I think this is just the beginning. Or I need to put everything in a safe with a lock so he doesn't have access to it. This happened while I was feeding Kinley dinner last night. Honestly, I usually don't have to worry about Mason. He usually goes upstairs and plays with blocks, or his toys. He really has been such a sweet, well mannered boy. I never expected this to happen. When I realized this was with PERMANENT MARKER...I flipped. I wasn't calm. We're renting..so after I calmed down for a minute, I loaded them in the van headed to the store for magic erases. It's not taking it all off yet. So I shut the door last night and told myself I'll tackle it tomorrow. Pinterest has some ideas, so I'll those. Someone said it's a miracle we survive kids. I'm thinking, it's a miracle they survive ;)




Oh you sweet boy, it's a good thing you're so cute :)

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

I'm so sorry about the mess! I know EXACTLY how you feel! And I used to stress about the drawing on the walls when we were renting but now it makes me even more mad that it's OUR house he's drawing all over instead of one we're just going to move out of in a few months!

I vividly remember telling Klay I didn't think I would ever be able to discipline Boston because he was such an amazing, good natured baby. Ha. Now if I disciplined him as much as I think he deserves it he would LIVE in time out! Good luck! Whoever said boys are easier than girls lied!

Kelcie said...

Oh no! Ashlyn has colored on our walls too, but not with permanent marker. I hope you can get it off! Good luck!

Jessica said...

Rubbing alcohol!!! Hunter did the same thing and it took it right off! I think its mostly a boy thing. Hunter can't stay out of trouble, it drives me crazy.

Requel said...

Oh wow! There are no words. But he is cute!

Randy and Diana said...

Did you put that shirt on him after he did this or is that why he did it?
Grandpa A