Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Pink Eye and 2 cute girls

Poor Mason, he's just one infection after another. Well..just ear infections/colds which are combined. But the last couple days, I just thought that his clogged up head was trying to clear our his eyes, because we can't get him tubed until May 14th. His poor head just can't drain..for 2 years now! But yesterday his eyes were swelling which concerned me. We've never had pink eye around here and his eyes looked nothing like the pictures of pink eye online. His whites just weren't pink! But I took him into the Urgent Care since swelling made me nervous. The Doctor took one look at him and said it's pink eye in both eyes and bad in the right. Luckily he gave me oral antibiotics along with the ointment to put in his eye. Because trying to put that in his eye, is like trying to rope a bull blindfolded. It's impossible. (I don't know where that analogy came from) :) So I try anyway, and just started giving him the oral one too. He's already looking a lot better..but you can still see the swelling and watery eyes. At least the green stuff has stopped draining out of those big blue eyes.
 Hopefully we can keep these 2 beauties from getting it. Love these girls:)

No comments: