Sunday, May 6, 2012

Sunday Brinner

I started a tradition for our little family a few months back. I just got tired of coming home and not feeling in the mood to make a big Sunday dinner. I should have been more productive and started something on Saturday, but I didn't. But our solution has been so much more fun. Our kids love it. I decided to start a tradition of doing Brinner on Sunday afternoons. Chris leaves at 5:15am Mon-Thurs and so the weekends are the only time to do yummy breakfasts. My goal has been to try new things each week. Thanks to Pinterest, I've tried different breakfast casseroles. I'll switch up pancakes/waffles..like today this is what we're trying, except gluten-free for chris:)
Don't they look amazing!?
http://www.howsweeteats.com/2011/06/whole-wheat-brown-sugar-banana-bread-pancakes/

here's the link for the breakfast casseroles:
http://www.recipe4living.com/articles/34_breakfast_casserole_recipes_for_christmas_morning.htm

1 comment:

Ms. Boedee said...

Just found your blog and wanted you to know that I think YOU are amazing. :) and we do Sunday Brinner almost every single Sunday. Love it and love you!!! :)