Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Day 10 & 11

Monday:
*power struggles all morning long with a tired Addison, till finally she layed down at 10:30am. (yeah, she was tired)
*a very happy, well rested Mason was super cute
*trip to Verizon and Wal Mart for a phone charger and things for Vegas
*nap, dinner, bath and bedtime
*rain=cooped up inside

Tuesday:
*restless night
*a skunk sprayed outside during the night..woke me up at 2am- nasty!
*rained all night and day
*Mason threw up in his bed during the night and I had no idea, until I got him out of bed and there it was. I felt so bad!
*kids came to my Dr appointment this afternoon. When Addy heard the heartbeat she said,"McKinley's coming out!!" ( I wish )
*Kids played really cute together today, despide being cooped up.
*can't wait for Vegas weather this weekend!

Wish I has something to post on Chris, but he's been super busy and we haven't had much time to talk yesterday or today so far.

It's still raining???

No comments: