Monday, May 23, 2011

Day 9

We had Stake Conference...a 2 hr Sacrament with little ones. I wish I knew from the start that they had a nursery set up so you could go let them run wild and try to catch a few words on the tv they had playing the Conference. I found out for the last 1/2 hour. My mom spoke..she did amazing, and I'm so glad it wasn't me:) My parents left right after for Arkansas. My brother Jake and his wife Alyssa had their second..a baby girl this past week. So my Dad got a run to Georgia and will drop my Mom off today to help out for the week. That night we had the Rose monthly birthday party. There were 4 neice/nephew birthdays and mine on the 31st. The Rose get-togethers are always a blast, and I'm so lucky to be a part of such an awesome family.

Preston getting ready to blow out his candles

group shot..I look so cool!! I had Addy blow out my candles since she kept whining about it needing to be her birthday.

Addy playing with the boys in the big blow up toy.



No comments: