Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Day 4

We had a warmer day today, so before dinner the kids had lots of outside playing time. They are truly the best of friends. They light up whenever they see each other. Sure, Mason torments her..and vise versa...but they love each other so much. Addy came and cuddled with me in bed and watched Dora while Mason took his morning nap. After he woke up, we had a picnic for lunch out on the trampoline. Then we went into the library to get her some more Dora books. She loves to push Mason in the stroller whenever we're in town. Then we came back home, they both went down for a nap and after that Addy had a Dentist appointment. If I knew it was going to be a "big kid" visit, I would have brought my camera. It was sooo cute to see her getting x-rays and laying on the big table. She looked so little on it! She did great and picked out a bracelet as a prize..and the first words out of her mouth were, let's go show Daddy! I don't want to sound like I whine on here everyday, but it is our journal..so I will say that, for me, it definitely doesn't get any easier by the day. But, I am so grateful for this time in our lives and I know that we've been guided down this path. Today was Chris's last day of orientation and tomorrow will be their first day at the Nuclear Test Site. I'm excited to hear how it goes and what he'll be doing.










I've tried twice to post an adorable video of Addy and Mason playing on the toy car, saying Hi over and over to each other, but it's not downloading. Hopefully tomorrow it will work.

No comments: