Sunday, May 22, 2011

Day 8

Today was a long day. Not in a bad way, we just did a lot so they didn't get normal naps or a normal bedtime. We went to the Farmer's Market, Library..a couple other stops. Then came home and Mason got a nap, Addy got to play with Grandpa on the trampoline and then she took a short nap. Which seems to be her thing this past week. After naps, there was more playing outside and then Chris's parents watched the kids at 7 so I could go to the Adult Session of Stake Conference. I knew it would be hard since that's Mason's bedtime and Addy's is at 8...but I really needed a spiritual uplift. I don't have my notes with me, but I'll come back later and highlight the things that I needed to hear.

They LOVE Batty our cat. Chris got him when we were dating and living in Utah. Luckily since we've been living in Idaho, my parents have let him stay out here.







Trampoline time with Grandpa! Addy loves to take breaks during jumping and have naptime..it lasts 3 seconds and she says..wake up the sun is up!!





2 comments:

Jessica said...

You are so strong! I'm not sure that I would even stay sane after a week apart;) It was good to see you Saturday! You're kids are adorable!!

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

I'm loving the updated pictures of your adoralbe kids. I bet you can't wait for THURSDAY!!