Sunday, May 15, 2011

Day 2

It was really weird getting ready for church, loading the kids up and heading to church without Chris today. I had to tell myself many times in the car and at church to pull it together..there's a lot more of these days ahead. But, we made it through Sacrament..and by that time Addy was having meltdowns due to lack of sleep and wanting to go home and go to her own nursery. She's had so many changes lately and I think it's starting to catch up with her. So we went home and her and Mason went right to sleep. Luckily, Chris was able to finally get their internet working in their hotel room today. So we got to Skype with him this evening. Once again, when his face popped up I had to hold back the tears. It's great being able to talk to him everyday, but even better to Skype and have the kids get excited to see him. It took me back to our dating years, I kept thinking..man, he looks so good!! :) He'll start Orientation tomorrow and that will take 2 days, and then Wednesday and Thursday they should be starting work at the Nuclear site. I'm excited for him to start work and find out what the job is really like and get one day closer to getting a job.

As promised, I have pictures of the kids playing today. I love these 2 so much..it's so fun to watch them play together.





He uses everything that will move as a walker



He sits here many times during the day wanting to go out and play. I wish I could just let him out, but he'd crawl right off the deck.

No comments: